A1281
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A1281

A1281

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hp W2338h Monitor Review - Don't Buy Another Monitor Until You Have Read This.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Hp W2338h Monitor Review - Don't Buy Another Monitor Until You Have Read This. Empty
PostSubject: Hp W2338h Monitor Review - Don't Buy Another Monitor Until You Have Read This.   Hp W2338h Monitor Review - Don't Buy Another Monitor Until You Have Read This. EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:18 pm

The W2338H from HP is usually a 23? Full HD LCD keep an eye on. This unit comes in the high piano black gloss casing that includes a quite attractive silver lean. There is also a sexy sturdy stand that the monitor sits on, giving everthing the tilt and swivel you will need. The stand is ergonomically designed so as to pop your keyboard to it to keep it off the beaten track. Smart thinking, don抰 people agree?

Around the back with this monitor are the inputs. There is the audio for your integrated speaker system, along with the VGA and HDMI video clip inputs, no DVI, ; however , you don抰 need that with all the HDMI.

The power/on-off button is located at the summit on this model, and I'm keen on it lots. I can switch this on as i walk past or am standing in the front, without the need to make sure you bend or sit, which often just wastes energy. Furthermore, it has a nice, tranquilizing, aqua blue backlight glow going without running shoes, which sets it off a goody. On the bottom will be the buttons for the image settings, and they enable you to adjust the contrast, coloration, etc., and the easy view video settings, so making setup a easy.

The picture quality is really as you would expect with HP. It is very good. No ghosting when doing offers and fast action sequences with movies were smooth as well as well defined. When while using the monitor for work, font size and distinction was superb both ends on the scale and images great.

The W2338H is one more fine performer from H . P ., and I can抰 think why using disappointed, especially with the purchase price.
Back to top Go down
https://a1281.forumotion.com

Hp W2338h Monitor Review - Don't Buy Another Monitor Until You Have Read This.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A1281 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: