A1281
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A1281

A1281

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intel Center Duo Thinkpad T60 Look at.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Intel Center Duo Thinkpad T60 Look at. Empty
PostSubject: Intel Center Duo Thinkpad T60 Look at.   Intel Center Duo Thinkpad T60 Look at. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:21 pm

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
Intel Core Duo Thinkpad T60 The prevailing feature of the Thinkpad T60 is the point that it is one involving Lenovo鈥檚 first Centrino Duo effective notebooks.? The sample we got was at fact a Centrino Duo system because was equipped with a powerful Intel 945GM chipset, 3945ABG wi-fi solution and an Intel Primary Duo T2600 (2. 16GHz) cpu.? IBM does offer other versions belonging to the T60 that use the actual Core Duo processor but don鈥檛 meet the requirements to be named a Centrino Duo as well.? Specs of the ThinkPad T60 Becoming Reviewed: Model #: 2623-D3U Cpu: Intel T2500 2. 0GHz Center Duo Motherboard Chipset: Intel Calistoga i945GM/PM Disk drive: 100GB 5400RPM SATA (Hitachi Travelstar HTS541010G9SA00) Memory/RAM: 1GB (1, 024MB) (configurable nearly 4GB) Screen: 15. 0" 1400 times 1050 SXGA+ (LG Philips LP150E05 : A2) Graphics: ATI X1400 128MB Optical Get: Multi-Burner DVD recordable Solar battery: 9-cell (extended life, protrudes by back of notebook) Wireless: Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG (802. 11 a/b/g), Wireless bluetooth 2. 0, InfraRed End user Input: Touchpad, Pointing Put, UltraNav buttons, Fingerpring Code reader Warranty: 3-years parts and even labor, 1-year thinkpad t60 power supply Dimensions: 14. 1" tv screen config: 12. 2" times 10. 0" x 1. 0-1. 2" (width times depth x thickness) 15" screen config: 13" x 10. 6" times 1. 2-1. 4" (width times depth x thickness) Weight: 6. 4lbs (14" T60 is concerning 5. 2 lbs that has a 6-cell battery and optical drive) Ports: 3 USB 2. 0 places dock/port replicator Display-out AIR-CON adapter port RJ-11 (Modem) RJ-45 (Ethernet LAN) Audio line out for headphone/speakers Mike Slots: 1 Type II HOME PC card slot 1 ExpressCard 54 slot Buttons: Power on/off Quantities up/down/mute (3 buttons) Cellular on/off ThinkVantage shortcut button (shortcut to system program, security and diagnostics suite) Electric battery lock and release Charge: $2, 799 (as connected with 2/13/2006 at ) <! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->

<! --
AB_pos = "intext";
AB_lang = "en";
AB_cat_channel = "0016438529, inch;
AB_path = "http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/";
doc. write(unescape("%3Cscript src='http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/gads/controller3. js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
//-->

google_ad_channel = "7940249670, inch + AB_cat_channel + AB_unit_channel;
google_language = "en";
google_ad_region = 'test';

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
Basically much like its predecessor T-series notebooks did. The T60 body is really a rugged plastic that will not flex. The magnesium reinforced lid won't flex and offers amazing protection for your screen. The keyboard isn't going to flex -- at virtually all. The thick metal hinges that attach the screen are rigid and ensure the screen fails to wobble. The keyboard is spill proof and it has two drain holes to be certain if you do happen to spill your morning Starbucks flavored coffee, the liquid is caught up from sensitive components and out because of the bottom of the computer. The hard drive is shock mounted additionally, the entire chassis is the newly designed magnesium "roll cage" (it supplies 30% more protection the fact that past T-series chassis), and in some cases if your T60 might be dropped and broken the Active Protection System (APS) will stop hard drive activity to avoid data loss. The double screen latch system locks securely to be certain the screen stays along when being carried available. In other words, there is absolutely no shortcuts being used in build quality from past ThinkPad notebooks because the Lenovo takeover of IBM -- merely enhancements. The inside meant the computer had an Intel food inside meaning better performance than those others, way back in 1993, not that Intel aimed at the insides of typically the computer. Watch it and this also will actually be harmful them. All those people isn't going to even recognize the intel they knew using the new logo. I own up it, I have no use for that Weener (Windows) keys. Its a pointless feature to have begin using other OSs or migrating From Windows. Its like Nvidia's chipset firewall answer... Another pointless feature for "Windows Only" users. (Which reasons more trouble than it's really worth). With Lenovo adopting most of these "everyone else has it" features, its not the same ThinkPad anymore. They don't differentiate yourself technologically, like they helpful to. Granted, the fingerprint protection and keyboard light is interesting, but that's all there may be. My oldR50 ThinkPad incorporates a keyboard light as most certainly. So I guess the sole thing is the fingerprint shield. Like the ThinkPad Z61m, the ThinkPad T60 carries a 15. 4-inch wide-screen display that has a 1, 680x1, 050 native resolution that affords a substantial amount screen real estate (nearly 26 columns and 51 rows about the default Excel spreadsheet) but can make text appear small. Users who fall behind on their Vitamin A supplements may well configure the T60 along with a 1, 280x800 resolution display screen. As with all ThinkPads, a reading light tucked into your bezel above the screen allow you to illuminate the keyboard when working in dark environments. The T60 lacks the built-in Webcam on the Z61m's display bezel. Concerning ThinkVantage, that is helpful... To some extent. I tried to "clean restore" WinXP on the hidden partition (as Windows uses a clean installation after 2 or even more years of use), and I receive a crapload of errors. The Trackpoint or Touchpad look like no longer detected, and many others. And other error communications. I couldn't get previous finishing the install. Well, i unhid that WinXP Partition, in addition to formatted the sucker thoroughly clean, gained 8GB back associated with HDD space. Which will do for a quadriple sneaker... Win2k, Slackware, FreeBSD in addition to Solaris. (And they all work fine considering the Trackpoint/Touchpad). In all Starting price is as compared to comparable systems'; lacks quite a few nonessential but fairly standard ports and connections. Stable, well-designed case; strong reliability features; full range of networking connections, including WWAN and even Bluetooth; swappable internal clean; solid warranty terms and well-reputed support. <! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->.
Back to top Go down
https://a1281.forumotion.com

Intel Center Duo Thinkpad T60 Look at.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A1281 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: