A1281
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A1281

A1281

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transformation Sony Ericsson Menu Symbols.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Transformation Sony Ericsson Menu Symbols. Empty
PostSubject: Transformation Sony Ericsson Menu Symbols.   Transformation Sony Ericsson Menu Symbols. EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:10 pm

Here is something that many SE phone user will like.

Firstly let me warn you that having fun with your phone settings is simply not a joke. You should take extreme care to not ever mess up things. You'll end up damaging your current phone beyond recovery.

RIGHT, before you can start out with you work ensure that you have/satisfy the following
1. XS++: This is the tool which allows you to transfer your new menu icons for a phone. If you lack it, download it from resources below.

2. Palate Icons: You can do a rapid Google search for SE Menu icons and you will then get lot of online websites with good menu icons. If you don't acquire any, download any belonging to the below menu icons wrap from my site. Above was not designed by us (Oh! yes you can design your special menu icons using another tool i always will mention later). I am not aware of who the designer is but I need to say I love a designs. Download the menu from resouces below

3. forty - 100 % solar battery charge: Make sure people battery is fully energized. (This is very important)

have a look at. USB drivers for ones phone.

6. Data cord (You can't do whatever without this... Bluetooth does not direct you towards this)

Now here is the detailed procedure.

1. Switch off your phone ( Yes you may not see a live preview of this new menu鈥? Like DIGG says "Patience My associate is a virtue")

some. Open "XS++" and you have to have something like this

3. Marketing "Connect" button. Leave the default settings because is and you will recognize that XS++ will ask someone to connect you phone.

have a look at. Press and hold "c" into your phone and connect your phone to the PC with the HARDWARE cable (You have 40 seconds for this).

5. Xs++ should show your phone rank.

6. Now select radio stations button for "FSX".

7. Marketing "Start FSX". XS++ will become building your phone's process folders. This may take the chance depending on your phone's model and the quality of data you have ?nside your memory card. Don't worry if XS++ hangs for a time. Wait until all this folders are mapped.

8. Widen "tpa" (Click the + symbol) -> set -> system -> food list

9. Now you will see a long list of files. The PNG files apparently are the icons. Web page see a file referred to as menu. ml. This file has all the information about menu icons and even their links.

10. Drag and drop the icon files that you've downloaded (Make sure one unzip the contents in advance of uploading). By default XS++ replaces many of the files but you can delete the prevailing icons manually.

11. Uploading will take the chance depending upon the size of this images.
12. Once that upload is complete. Click shutdown and press "Yes" on the confirmation box.

Now detach your phone and move it on.
Does it start? NO? OMG what do you have done? Did you forget any step?
Yes! Don't worry the phone do not switch until you perform the next measure.

13. Remove and reinsert that battery. Switch on your phone and use your new menu symbols.

As I promised earlier the connection for the tool which will generate menu. ml is located in the resources.
Back to top Go down
https://a1281.forumotion.com

Transformation Sony Ericsson Menu Symbols.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A1281 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: