A1281
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A1281

A1281

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greatest Cost range 1155 Motherboard - ASUS P8P67-M Skilled Review.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Greatest Cost range 1155 Motherboard - ASUS P8P67-M Skilled Review. Empty
PostSubject: Greatest Cost range 1155 Motherboard - ASUS P8P67-M Skilled Review.   Greatest Cost range 1155 Motherboard - ASUS P8P67-M Skilled Review. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:57 pm

This indicates I can put in place a quad core several. 2GHz CPU very conveniently into this motherboard which will be effectively utilized by any virtual device atmosphere. A further part in this motherboard that I give consideration to deserves mentioning is using the Marvell 9128 processor. This usually means I could set up two SATA3 challenging drives in a RAID1 configuration. So I get some kind of redundancy with mirroring of your two large drives (1TB and also 2TB) and I get accessibility speeds twice that of the prior typical Sata2 drives. The board also supports as much as six USB ports, despite the fact that 2 are working utilizing USB 3., one 1GB network socket (and two will be far better), two eSATA connectors and additionally on-board audio (not that you would like to use that in a virtual machine) as well as the standard PS/two connections intended for mouse and keyboard if you wish to use many in its host to USBs. If I was looking for a affordable setup just for testing and operating confidential machines, I would undoubtedly may appear at earning this motherboard the basis for my configuration. However, if you had two of machines configured, you could generate a substantial availability network for an absolute business surroundings and for such inexpensive substitute copies preserve spare of any important component as a backup in case there is failure! If you happen to be looking for a P67 finances price ticket motherboard that presents you considerably more of a wonderful completing levels glimpse no further on the grounds that the ASUS P8P67-M Pro is extremely good for your desires. The appearsThe P8P67-M Professional has got the glimpse of a conventional ASUS board that has a combo of black plus blue hues. This board comes in a type of micro ATX but not to ever the position of an exceedingly crowded layout. The SATA ports are extremely well positioned in front such as ATX electrical power connector that creates an uncomplicated access wiring with out the mess. The PCI-E slots are extremely well spaced for correct venting when using various GPU. Heatsinks that comes in blue color doesn't have that beefy size and yet let's locate out if it may possibly deal with heats when ever overclocked. SpecsThe P8P67-M Professional made use of a P67 chipset that supports the next generation Sandy Bridge processors with socket 1155 bundle. It's 4 DIMM's slot in which supports twin channel DDR3 around 32GB at 2200(O. D. )/2133(O. C. )/1866(O. D. )/1600(O. C. )/1333/1066MHz storage module. It has one or two PCI-E slot that runs at single 16X setup or twin at 8X/8X, the 3rd (black) is at 4X and also 1x PCI-E 1X slit. It gives 2 SATA 6GB/s in addition to 4 SATA 3GB/s fittings that supports SATA RAID, 1, five, ten and couple of eSATA 6GB/s. It can accommodate around 14x USB 2. as well as 2x USB 3. plug-ins. It also has 1x Realtek LAN harbour and 8-chanel Substantial Quality audio port DTS besieg sensation with S/PDIF outside assist. OptionsThe P8P67-M Pro employs the precise common functions that are available all P67 motherboard of which only ASUS can produce. The primary characteristics with the all new ASUS mom would be the EFI that features your consumer friendly BIOS interface while not the classic keyboard organize.
Back to top Go down
https://a1281.forumotion.com

Greatest Cost range 1155 Motherboard - ASUS P8P67-M Skilled Review.
Page 1 of 1